1. All users must be registered with the librarian and must sign a library contract.
2. Checkout is unlimited if patron is in good standing. The library reserves the right to place limits at certain times. For example, when school classes are working on science projects, one patron will not be allowed to take all science project materials.
3. A fine of five cents per day will be charged on each material overdue, with the exception of videos. All videos not returned on the date due will be charged $1.00 per day.
4. No material will be checked out to any patron who owes a library fine until the fine has been paid.
5. All damages done to materials beyond normal wear will be charged to the patron.
6. Each adult borrower is responsible for all materials charged in his or her name. Parents or legal guardians are responsible for materials charged by their child.
7. Best sellers and some reference books are loaned for seven days at a time. They can be renewed for one more week. However, most other books are loaned for a three-week period and maybe renewed once.
8. Periodicals check out for one week and may be renewed once.
9. Videos may be checked out for a one week period and may be renewed once.
10. Audios may be checked out for a one week period and may be renewed once. 11. There is a $15.00 service charge on all returned checks. Checks may be made for the amount of purchase only.
12. If you live outside the library district, patron privileges may be purchased for an annual fee of $20.00 per family. This cost is to replace the property taxes that residents must pay.